“Lights over Yukon” – Aurora Photography & Activities Tour
5 nights – from $2690/person – 27.03.2019 – 01.04.2019 only!
min. participants 5 – max. paricipants 8
Nothing else in the sky looks quite like the Northern Lights. The sun and the moon, the stars and the planets are an eternal, regular and predictable part of human life. The Northern Lights, on the other hand, are transient, variable and unpredictable. Here the cosmos parades its electrical and magnetic forces, and produces colours and movements that are unique in nature.
Join us for an intense but unforgettable and exclusive 5 nights / 6 days photography & activities trip to capture spectacular photos of the elusive Northern Lights dancing above the surreal landscape in the wilderness of the Yukon. This photography experience is suitable for photographers of every level of skills. However, before you come, make sure you are comfortable operating all your gear outdoors and at night. We will be focussed on inspiration and the creation of compelling imagery rather than on instruction of digital photography. We will be driving close to all shooting locations, however, there is some walking necessary and you should feel comfortable walking with your camera equipment in backcountry situations and on uneven or potentially slippery surface and this tour requires a good physical fitness.
- Guest meeting at the Airport, transfers to the Resort.
- All transportation during photo trip
- Park fees and permits
- 4 nights accommodation in one of our Alpine Chalets at the Resort, 1 night hotel accommodation in Haines Junction
- healthy European style breakfast and family-style three-course dinner
- Beverages and snacks for day tours
- Use of all Resort facilities including: Large outdoor hot tub, SPA Area with sauna, lounge area, self-guided trails, snowshoes
- Experienced driver and photo guide, One-on-one photographic instruction
Not Included in the arrangement
- Flights to and from Whitehorse
- Beverages and Meals other then stated above
- Travel insurance, Trip cancelation & medical insurance: We strongly recommend you purchase adequate insurance coverage at the time of booking. Your policy should cover injury, illness or death, trip cancelation, emergency medical, search & rescue, flight accident, travel accident, loss of baggage and personal effects.
- Heavy Winter clothing. ( rental is available, please book early ! )
- Equipment insurance
- Taxes (GST 5%)
- All rates in Canadian Dollar and per Person + 5% GST