Terms & Conditions for Payment and Cancelation
The individual, company or travel agency responsible for the booking of an individual reservation must secure payment with a Visa, MasterCard or American Express Card at the time of booking.
- For summer season B&B bookings, a valid credit card information is required at the time of confirmation. Following cancellation fees will apply:
- Cancellation received more then more then 14 days prior of arrival: no fees
- Cancellation received between 14 to 8 days prior of arrival: 50% of total invoice price
- Cancellation received between 7 or less days prior to arrival: 100% of total invoice price
- For all Aurora season room bookings and vacation packages between September to April, a valid credit card information is required at the time of confirmation and a deposit of 25% of the total invoice will be charged to the credit card. The balance owing will be charged to the credit card 60 days prior to the start of the trip.
- The deposit is refundable if cancellation is made at least 90 days prior to arrival, following cancellation fees will apply:
- Cancellation received more then 90 days prior of arrival: $100
- Cancellation received between 90 to 61 days prior of arrival: 50% of total invoice price
- Cancellation received between 60 or less days prior to arrival: 100% of total invoice price
Separate cancelation fees may apply for certain package elements that we reserve for you with other service providers such as Air North airfares, Dog Sledding etc. might be non refundable.
This policy is necessary due to the unique location of our facility and short notice re-booking would be unlikely.
Cancelations must be made by E-mail or regular mail only and has to be confirmed by Northern Lights Resort & SPA in writing ! Cancelations made by telephone will NOT be accepted.
Northern Lights Resort & Spa cannot be held responsible for delays caused by Acts of God, strikes, weather, aircraft delays or other causes beyond its reasonable control. Northern Lights Resort & SPA will endeavour to provide all services as shown in the Package description, however all activities are subject to weather conditions and may be canceled, postponed or changed at the sole discretion of Northern Lights Resort & SPA. In case of force majeure such as flight cancelations or delays, travel disruptions, weather delays or forces beyond its control Northern Lights Resort & SPA is not liable to refund any moneys paid.
We strongly suggest that all of our guests consider the purchase of travel insurance for protection against cancelation penalties.
All Cabins and Chalets are designed to accommodate a maximum of 2 Guests. In the Chalets Arnika and Lupine, a single Cot-Bed for a children up to 12 years of age can be added.
Rates are in Canadian dollars, GST not included
Rates are for double occupancy (unless otherwise noted) including breakfast.
Terms & Conditions can change anytime without further notice.