Terms & Conditions
Payment and Cancellation:
- For all summer season Bed & Breakfast bookings, a valid VISA or MasterCard credit card information is required at the time of confirmation. We reserve the right to pre-authorize the credit card for the amount owing latest 7 days prior to the stay. Following cancellation fees will apply:
- Cancellation received at least 15 days prior of arrival: no fees (except bookings more than 6 nights)
- Cancellation received between 14 to 8 days prior of arrival: 50% of total invoice
- Cancellation received between 7 or less days prior to arrival: 100% of total invoice
- Summer season Bed & Breakfast bookings with a stay of more than 6 nights require a 25% non-refundable deposit!
- For all year round packages and specials, a 25% deposit is required 6 month prior to the stay to secure the booking. The deposit can be paid by money transfer to the account of Northern Lights Resort & Spa (wire transfer or PayPal) or with a Visa / MasterCard. The outstanding balance will be due 60 days prior to the stay and will be charged to the credit card provided or must be payed by money transfer, again. The deposit is refundable, only if cancellation is made at least 61 days prior to arrival, following cancellation fees will apply:
- Cancellation received between 6 month to 61 days prior of arrival: $100 flat fee
- Cancellation received between 60 or less days prior to arrival: 100% of total invoice price
- Group bookings for more than 3 Chalets require a 25% non-refundable deposit!
- Separate cancellation fees may apply for certain package elements that we reserve for you with other service providers such as Air North airfares, Dog Sledding, Snowmobiling, Snowshoeing etc. might be non-refundable.
- We reserve the right to change itineraries if circumstances beyond our control require it.
- This policy is necessary due to the unique location of our facility and short notice re-booking would be unlikely.
- Cancellations must be made by E-mail or regular mail only and has to be confirmed by Northern Lights Resort & SPA in writing! Cancellations made by telephone will NOT be accepted.
- Northern Lights Resort & Spa cannot be held responsible for delays caused by Acts of God, strikes, weather, aircraft delays or other causes beyond its reasonable control. Northern Lights Resort & SPA will endeavour to provide all services as shown in the package description, however all activities are subject to weather conditions and may be cancelled, postponed or changed at the sole discretion of Northern Lights Resort & SPA. In case of “force majeure” such as flight cancellations or delays, travel disruptions, weather delays or a force beyond its control, Northern Lights Resort & SPA is not liable to refund any moneys paid.
- We strongly suggest that all of our guests consider the purchase of travel insurance for protection against cancelation penalties.
- The Alpine Chalets “Fireweed” and “Enzian” have 1 queen size bed each and can accommodate a maximum of 2 guests, in the Log Chalets “Arnika” and “Lupine” are 2 twin beds each and a single Cot-Bed can be added for 1 child up to 12 years of age. We reserve the right to change your booked accommodation to a different one if booking situation or circumstances beyond our control requires this. All Aurora Glass Chalets have one single queen size bed only and can accommodate a maximum of 2 adult guests, only.
- All Rates are in Canadian dollars, GST not included
Northern Lights Resort & SPA is a pet-free & smoke-free Resort