YUKON IN AUTUMN
* 3 or 4 Nights Aurora Viewing & Fall Colours Experience Tour Package *
Every year from early September, the fall colours start developing all over the Southern Lakes Region of the Yukon, throwing off their hues of green and revealing their yellows, oranges and deep crimson reds. Our “All-Inclusive” Yukon in Autumn package lets you discover the culture and wildlife of this spectacular area and enjoy fabulous Aurora adventures. The package includes accommodation, healthy European-style breakfasts, luncheons and family-style three- course dinners, airport transfers to and from the Resort, nightly guided Aurora Viewing at the bonfire, an expert-guided 4-hours Southern Lakes Area Sightseeing tour and a guided city tour of Whitehorse.
- Daily breakfast
- Daily luncheons
- Daily 3-course dinners
- Pick-up and drop-off at the airport
- Nightly guided Aurora Viewing at the bonfire (10 pm-1 am)
- Southern Lakes Tour, including Emerald Lake, Carcross Desert and Village of Carcross A guided city tour of Whitehorse
- Use of Saunas (reservation recommended)
- Premium Wi-Fi package (15 GB / stay, additional internet packages available for purchase)
* Winter activities can be chosen upon availability.
- Alcoholic & non-alcoholic Beverages
- Additional tours & activities
3-night Alpine Log Chalet
3-night Aurora Glass Chalet / Alpine King Chalet
4-night Alpine Log Chalet
4-night Aurora Glass Chalet / Alpine King Chalet
Double $1,550 / per person – Single $2,625
Double $1,775 / per person – Single $2,995
Double $1,895 / per person – Single $3,225
Double $2,195 / per person – Single $3,725
Rates valid for packages from August 2023 – April 2024
Arrivals on Mondays (3-night stays) and Thursdays (4-night stays) only.
All rates are per person and subject to a 7% Sustainability Charge and 5% GST.
Gratuity is not included. Northern Lights Resort & SPA is a non-smoking, drug- and pet-free resort exclusive to guests aged 16 and older.
All prices are subject to change without prior notice due to currency fluctuation, fuel prices and/or unforeseen economic circumstances.