“Best of Yukon’s Aurora”
A Journey to the Northern Lights – 6 nights
“Best of Yukon’s Aurora” is a 6 nights / 7 days unforgettable Journey to the Northern Lights with 3 nights at the Northern Lights Resort & SPA in Whitehorse, 2 nights at the Aurora Inn in Dawson City – “Nomen est Omen” and a last night in Whitehorse again. The package will give you the best chance to see the elusive Aurora in two prime locations and is fully inclusive of deluxe accommodations; gourmet-style home cooked meals, use of all Resort facilities, flights to/from Dawson City, guided Northern Lights viewing, photography assistance and a range of guided tours and activities.
6 nights / 7 days: $2290 + 5% GST per person based on double occupancy (single supplement $750)
Available from September 1 to October 25/2017 and from January 15 to March 31/2018!
- Northern Lights Resort & SPA, Whitehorse
- Aurora Inn, Dawson City
- Best Western Gold Rush Inn, Whitehorse
- 3 nights at the Northern Lights Resort & SPA, Whitehorse
- 2 nights at the Aurora Inn, Dawson City
- 1 night at the Best Western Gold Rush Inn in Whitehorse
- Guest meeting at the airports, all transfers to/from the accommodations and activities.
- Air North return flights Whitehorse – Dawson City
- 5x healthy European style breakfast and family-style three-courses dinners
- 5 evenings guided Aurora Viewing and photo coaching
- A guided 1/2 day dog sledding adventure or a tour to the Yukon Wildlife Preserve & Takhini Hot Springs, depending on season.
- Use of all Resort facilities including: Large outdoor hot tub, SPA Area with saunas & gym, self-guided trails, snowshoes
- Admission to the Dawson City Museum
- Guided Parks Canada Dawson City Walking Tour
- Guided Dawson City & Gold Fields Van Tour
- Free WiFi in all guest rooms
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages (we are licensed)
- Winter Clothes Rental (please ask for a quote)
Optional tour in Dawson City
- Want to see more of our Yukon? Add a guided day trip to Tombstone Provincial Park for scenic drive, endless photo opportunities, optional snowshoeing, beautiful viewpoints and a hearty lunch. Rate for this tour: $260/person (minimum participants 2 people)
All Rates per person in Canadian Dollar (+5% GST)