“On Yukon Time”
Aurora Viewing, 3 or 4 nights
Just Aurora and You! “On Yukon Time” is our basic Aurora Viewing Package, available as a 3 nights or 4 nights package, without any activities or tours that gives you the time to relax during the day after long nights of Northern Lights Viewing. But if you like you can add-on activities or massage treatments any time. Here you can combine Aurora viewing with a comfortable and relaxing stay at Yukon’s prime Northern Lights Viewing location! You will stay in one of our comfortable log chalets. Transfers to/from the Resort, the healthy European-style breakfasts, family – style three-courses dinners, guided Aurora Viewing and photography assistance and the use of the outdoor Jacuzzi and the SPA are included in your stay. The large and quiet 160 acre property is perfect for the Aurora viewing, we are far away from any light pollution or neighbours. Enjoy the spectacular views of the Northern Lights from the large deck or the snow covered fields around the lodge. Warm-up in our heated authentic Indian Tipi where our guide will have hot beverages waiting for you.
3 nights / 4 days: $675 + 5% GST per person based on double occupancy (single supplement $350)
4 nights / 5 days: $850 + 5% GST per person based on double occupancy (single supplement $450)
Available from September 1/2017 to April 7/2018!
Alpine Chalets “Fireweed”, “Enzian”, “Arnika” or “Lupine”
- Transfer from/to Whitehorse Airport or downtown Whitehorse location
- 3 or 4 nights accommodation, healthy European style breakfasts and three-course dinners
- Guided Aurora Viewing and photography assistance
- Use of the Outdoor Jacuzzi & private use of SPA area, use of snowshoes
- Alcoholic and non Alcoholic beverages at the Lodge (we are licensed)
- Massage treatments (starting at $25.00, requires 24h pre-booking)
- Winter clothing rental (please ask for a quote)
- Please ask for our shorter or extended packages, we would gladly customize your special arrangement.
- All Rates per person in Canadian Dollar (+5% GST)