“Discover our Yukon”
Aurora Viewing & Sightseeing, 3 or 4 nights
Spend a few days experiencing Yukon’s natural beauty and historic landscapes, the elusive Aurora Borealis and the gracious hospitality at the Northern Lights Resort & SPA. Enjoy natures spectacular night show from the large viewing deck or the privacy of your cabin. This package includes the Chalet accommodation, the healthy European style breakfasts and family – style three-courses dinners, airport transfers to and from the Resort, private use of the SPA facilities, 30 minute Signature Back & Neck Massage and a guided 3.5 hours private tour to the Yukon Wildlife Preserve, a great afternoon in the country with 15 different northern species in over 600 acres. We will provide an interesting drive thru tour with many stops along the way to hopefully get the close up shot of your favourite critter. Enjoy the wildlife stories and the sounds from the wild and woolly. Or you can choose to do a 4 hour guided “Carcross/Southern Lakes Area – History & Photography tour” instead.
3 nights / 4 days: $845 + 5% GST per person based on double occupancy (single supplement $400)
4 nights / 5 days: $1025 + 5% GST per person based on double occupancy (single supplement $500)
Available from September 1/2017 to April 8/2018!
Alpine Chalets “Fireweed”, “Enzian”, “Arnika” or “Lupine”
- Transfer from/to Whitehorse Airport or downtown Whitehorse location
- 3 or 4 nights accommodation, healthy European style breakfasts and three-course dinners
- 1/2 hour Back & Neck Massage
- 3.5 hours guided Yukon Wildlife Preserve tour or a 4 hours Southern Lakes Area sightseeing tour
- Use of the Outdoor Jacuzzi & private use of SPA area, use of snowshoes
- Alcoholic and non Alcoholic beverages at the Lodge (we are licensed)
- Massage treatments (starting at $25.00, requires 24h pre-booking)
- Winter clothing rental (please ask for a quote)
- Please ask for our shorter or extended packages, we would gladly customize your special arrangement.
- All Rates per person in Canadian Dollar (+5% GST)